Friday, May 20, 2011

Billboard Report: Week of May 28, 2011

I know I've been slacking off for the last few weeks. I had final projects, finals, and graduation. Yes GRADUATION! I am now officially an alumna of S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications of Syracuse University. But enough about my personal life: here's the Billboard Report.



Christian Albums: Born Again by newsboys
  • #113 Billboard 200
Debuts:
Other Great Gains


Christian Songs: "Glorious Day (Living He Loves Me)" by Casting Crowns (from Until the Whole World Hears)

Greatest Gains


 Gospel Albums: Hello Fear by Kirk Franklin

  • #34 Billboard 200
  • #7 R&B/Hip-Hop Albums 
Debuts

Re-entry: #25 Won't it Be Wonderful by James Hall Presents Voices of Citadel

Great Gains
  • #11 Take the High Road by the Blind Boys of Alabama 
    • Greatest gainer
    • #43 Country Albums  


Gospel Songs: "I Smile" by Kirk Franklin (from Hello Fear)
  • Made great gains
  • #99 Hot 100
  • #18 R&B/Hip-Hop Songs
  • #56 Radio Songs
  • #13 Heatseekers Songs
  • #39 Ringtones
Great Gaines

No comments:

Post a Comment