Sunday, September 12, 2010

An Introduction to "Joyfull Noise"

My name is Charnice Milton. I am a Magazine, Newspaper, and Online Journalism graduate student at Syracuse University. I am also a huge Christian music fan. Since I grew up in the Christian faith, I have been surrounded by this genre since childhood. As an adult, I continued listening because I was drawn to the positive messages while enjoying their beats and melodies.

Not many people know about Christian music, mostly because it isn't necessarily mainstream (although some Christian artists have crossed over at times). These days, it's not just choir music or "old time sprituals" some people think of. Christian music today spans many different genres from rock to r&b to pop.

"Joyful Noise" will be a source for some of the best/newest music and artists, as well as tour dates and other sources of Christian music. Also, "Joyful Noise" would also show how Christian music reaches its fans. Simply put, it will shine a light on a genre not too many people know about.

Hope you will enjoy this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment