Friday, December 24, 2010

A Christmas Gift... the Best of 2010 (According to iTunes)

Merry Christmas everyone!

First, an apology. I haven't been keeping up since classes ended. So, to make it up, I present to you iTunes top Christian/Gospel Albums of 2010.

  1. "Until the Whole World Hears" by Casting Crowns
  2. "Tonight" by TobyMac
  3. "The Light Meets the Dark" by Tenth Avenue North
  4. "The Generous Mr. Lovewell" by MercyMe 
  5. "Beautiful Things" by Gungor 
  6. "For Those Who Wait" by Fireflight
  7. "Here I Am" by Marvin Sapp
  8. "Born Again" by Newsboys
  9. "The House You're Building" by Audrey Assad
  10. "No Far Away" by Chris August
  11. "Love God. Love People." by Israel Houghton
  12. "The Medicine" by John Mark McMillian
  13. "Outta Space Love" by Group 1 Crew
  14. "Move" by Third Day
  15. "Triumphant" by Vashaun Mitchell
I'll add links to music videos later. If you're interested in buying these albums, go to iTunes or your local retailers (man, do I sound like a commercial right now!)
Also, I'll post more Best of 2010 lists when I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment